Thursday 29 March 2012

FOUND A MISSING BOY: CAN YOU HELP US TO FOUND HIS PARENTS

FOUND A MISSING BOY

Respected and dear friends,
    I found this boy and he is mantly abnormal age near about 14years he tills his name as Shida father's name unknown he says that he is from Mona bad as (haroon abad). he cant tell his complete address just says my father works at breaks making factory  , he speaks in Punjabi that is a complete sign that he is from Haroon abad. he is very sad to see is family please do some thing for him. if u wat to see him i will hartelly well come u. he is now in district Muzafar Garh tehsil city Ali Pur khair pur road near Madrasa Faiz-ul_Aloum at Mian Javeed tea stall. i and my whole home town will b very thank full to u.My email address is: 

mohsin tanveer

<livingking20@gmail.com>
My phone no is: 0092,3017881700
God BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment