Tuesday 6 March 2012

HAREER? TERMINALIA CHEBULA, HARITAKI, BLACK MYROBALAN - INFORMATION AND PICTURES OF HAREER

HAREER IN URDU
BLACK MYROBALAN IN ENGLISH
HAREER, TERMINALIA CHEBULA, HARITAKI, BLACK MYROBALAN


Hareer is another “wonder drug” from Ayurvedic medicine. It’s the fruit of a tree and is used as a cure all. I’m told the English name for it is Black Myrobalan, or Chebulic Myrobalan, but have to confess that I am none the wiser for knowing that so I will continue to call it Hareer. I was first introduced to Hareer when I had had a very bad fever and possibly dysentery, so I was feeling weak and fairly awful. The doctor prescribed it for me as well as other high protein iron-rich foods. I was given hareer murabba, a preserve of this fruit to......LEARN MORE 

1 comment:

  1. i have required myrobalam seed less chilka 5 ton send me your bulk price quatation

    ReplyDelete